1/23/08

THOSE 7 SINS

THOSE 7 SINS
Lyrics by ShadowSpirit
Pictures by ZAYURY





Walking up right, prowling the rest.

Vanity is your name, with only one thing to say.


Loving this deeply I've always wanted more.

Kill this beginning.


I want everything you desire to own.

Having what you have will bring to me a moment at peace.


Wishing won't make this better.

My eyes can see everything.

Closed.


You expect from me a side that I shall never show.

More is what I want.

More is what you need.


I have nothing for you here.

Can't take it anymore.

Disappear.


Your here once again with that crazy look to kill.

But murder in blood is not on your mind.


Wanting, needing, something more.

Why? Is that what your here for?

....You have given yourself to this sin.


Frustration, I have no power.

This feeling takes over and keeps hold.

Shaking all my elements.


Sick is what I've become.

The devil has found me.

No where to hide.


Selfish is what you are, and trust.

One question with no answer.


Wanting can never be satisfied.

It is only what you make it.

You are my possession.


It's the last straw.

Can't move with this mental grasp.


Fading out.

Not much time.


All choices have been taken.

I no longer own myself.

Reaper calls my name.


Count them all one by two, two by one.

Each is a step closer to my heaven.


And another to your hell.

Let them roll on and on.


Never let it fucking end.

You have no choice.

Start again....

TIME OUT

1 comments:

Zayury 20/11/08 4:16 PM  

ZAYURY 1/23/2008 7:11 PM
WELCOME to your new home, ShadowSpirit! WYCKED LYRICS girl!
:rah: I loved working with them! You ROCK 'mate' lol! :D

sandybvv 1/23/2008 9:16 PM
:o LOl I'm not really use to that kind of lyrics, but its always interesting to read something new :D lol

I'm more of a Romantic Girl and just like Zayury said very Wycked Lyrics, but I enjoyed reading something new, and of course Zayury your pictures are awesome :D

I can see that you two will work really godo together! :D

DarkBorder 1/23/2008 10:34 PM
Excelent! Great pictures and lyrics.
And video Evanescence! Great job!

Eve 1/24/2008 12:44 AM
This freaking rocks! I love this!!! The words are awesome and it goes without saying that Queen Z's pics rock!!!!

I will be reading this over and over. You rock!

Leah 1/24/2008 7:46 AM
Deep and dark, beautiful lyrics with beautiful pictures.
I can read this again and again - and read somethng new everytime I do.
That's how poetry is supposed to be.
It has to make you think, to make you wonder.

Great job, both of you!

Nyell 1/24/2008 8:37 AM
Superbly dark. Amazing job.
Pictures are mind-blowing and lyric very deep and emotional!

Jane 1/24/2008 10:00 AM
Very dark, haunting but thought provoking lyrics .As always the pictures are awesome.

sweetcharming 1/24/2008 2:09 PM
Very impressive, very dusky and very artistic. Lyriks and pictures are both awesome, and like it's already said, you can read this again and again. Great job you two!

ShadowSpirit 1/24/2008 6:01 PM
Thanks everyone for the awesome comments.
I didn't think I would get such a quick & great response :)
I'm so glad you all liked.
There will be more of my work to come.

Ophelia 1/25/2008 3:49 AM
It's so cool to have yet another artist on board, I really enjoyed your unique style of writing and look forward to many more wonderful moments with you creative work! I second everyone here with all their praise, I can not put it in any better way so I won't even try! Also going to check out the video to see your simming! It's great with some fresh input here also and I think your style is complimenting to the style of Eve's writing! You girls rock big time! Keep up with your work, I really want to get to know more about your style!

And the pics, awesome as usual my friend! I have a favorite to this time, the "selfish ..." pic, I just love how the face is overlaying the rest of the picture! Someday I wish to be able to make art like that!

You girls here at "The Writer's Block" are a huge inspiration to femals everywhere, prooving you don't have to be a man to be rockin'!

All my best and congratulations both ShadowSpirit and The Writer's Block team for this add on!

Beth 1/25/2008 2:18 PM
Damn! The first word that comes to mind is GORGEOUS! and the next is avaricious. Take it all and keep taking.

I love this work!!! Totally love it!

ZAYURY 1/28/2008 1:05 AM
All our dear friends, on behalf of ShadowSpirit and myself, I thank-you for this warm welcome you gave ShadowSpirt! Eve and I are THRILLED to have her join our little team! :D I thank all of you for the wonderful comments and loving support of our work! :wub: You, dear friends, are our motivation! :wub: THANKS! :rah:

bury me deep inside your heart 1/30/2008 10:18 PM
Gorgeus pics, I love them. The lyric is deep and wicked at the same time but I like it so much. You have done a great job!!! Congratulations!!!

drewsoltesz 1/31/2008 11:33 AM
Dark, sombre and haunting. Nicely done! Welcome to the team at Writer's Block! Cheers!

ShadowSpirit 2/02/2008 1:05 PM
Thanks everyone for
the nice comments!

chardonnay 10/29/2008 8:20 AM
A little late, but wonderfully done!!!!
Dark, eerie, provoking. All this and more.

Well done!!!

ZAYURY 10/29/2008 8:32 AM
THANK-YOU my friend! Shadow did a marvelous job with these lyrics! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :wub:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP